It was a dark and stormy night
Spooky Comedy Spoken Word
by Mark Binder
Some violence and gruesome detail. Parental guidance: If the cover bothers you, don't buy it. .
Vampires… Corpses… Mangled Harry Potter…
- TV Deprogrammer — a modern fable
- It Ate My Sister — autobiographical
- Hairy Fingers — a classic… with a twist
- Old Scratch Nickels — modern revenge
- The Monkey’s Paw — montypythonesque
- Death of Harry Potter — infamous!
- Haunted Playground — autobiographical
- Sarah’s Stake – a girl and her vampire
60 minutes. Perfect for keeping the peace on car rides...
Recorded live at Knotty Oak and Horrible Mann
Buy It was a dark and stormy night From